Ultimate season pass (May 1 - Oct 15)
- Durata: 150 Giorni (circa)
- Luogo: Henderson, NV
2022 PADDLEBOARD & KAYAK SEASON PASS INCLUDES
- 2-hours of daily use
- Watercraft of your choice (paddleboard, or kayak)
- 2 Free buddy passes
- Valid April 1-October 1!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU BUY?
- Fill out a liability waiver.
- Using your membership is easy! All you will need to do is book online using the assigned promo code to reserve your activity when you want to come in.
- On your first visit, we will complete your membership profile. Passes can be picked up starting March 20, 2022, and will be eligible for us beginning April 1, 2022.
HOW DOES THE PASS WORK?
- Once you have come in to complete your membership profile, you will be able to use your pass right away.
- Each pass holder is given a unique promo code and a specific link to use to reserve their specific activity. It is required that you book online before you come in, we can not guarantee activities will be available unless a reservation is secured.
- Each time, season pass holders must come into the office with their designated key tag, and matching ID to be issued a wristband for their designated activity.
- Parking is located in the parking garage for all LLVWS customers. There are no exceptions.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees! You can find parking at 8 Strada Di Villagio, Henderson NV, 89011.
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any restaurants on-site. When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina, and you will find our office located behind seasons grocery.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this pass.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a life jacket on at all times while out on the water.
- All beaches, docks, are private. Using such a premise can result in pass revocation.
- Passes can not be shared (this pass is good for one single kayak (or) one paddleboard.
- Not valid holiday weekends or event dates.
- Valid April 1-October 1!
- Season passes are non-refundable.
- Season passes are only valid at our main location.
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian-style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!