Paddleboard/Kayak Season Pass (March 1 - Oct 1)
- Duration: 210 Days (approx.)
- Location: Henderson, NV
Mobile: Scroll Down To Book
ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP
- Unlimited access
- Passes can not be shared
- Kids need a guardian (16+) at all times with them on the lake
- No restrictions on holidays
- Closures do occur due to private events or weather
- Season passes are non-refundable
- Save 10% on all activities and events with special promo code
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU BUY?
2. When you arrive we will need a waiver from you. We will also need to take a picture of you for our internal system.
3. We will give you your membership keycard, use this keycard to check in every time you come to the lake.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina, and you will find our office!
Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 15-30 minutes of wait time.
We suggest leaving large bags, purses, towels in the car as we do not allow them on the dock. We do rent lockers for small items such as phones and wallets.
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is precisely what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!