Electric Boat Season Pass (March 1-November 15)
- Duración: 150 Días (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Henderson, NV
Mobile: Scroll Down To Book
2022 ELECTRIC BOAT SEASON PASS INCLUDES
- Up to 2-hours of daily access!
- Passholders may bring aboard food, drinks, and up to 8 people on the boat.
- Bluetooth stereo!
- Valid April 1-October 1!
- 10% off other activities/events
- Free parking
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU BUY?
- You will receive a confirmation email with links to liability waivers and a boaters contract. These will need to be completed prior to your season pass pick-up.
- On your first visit, we will take your photo, assign you a key tag, have you complete a credit card authorization form, and complete your profile. Passes can be picked up beginning March 20, 2022, and will be eligible for use beginning April 1, 2022.
HOW DOES THE PASS WORK?
- Once you have come in to complete your membership profile, you will be able to use your pass right away.
- Each pass holder is given a unique promo code which can be found in the main confirmation email once a pass is purchased, as well as a specific link to use to reserve the specified activity. It is required that you book online before you come in, we can not guarantee activities will be available unless a reservation is secured.
- Each time, season pass holders must come into the office with their designated key tag, and matching ID to be issued a wristband for their designated activity.
- Parking is located in the parking garage for all LLVWS customers. There are no exceptions.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees! Parking can be found in the parking garage, at 8 Strada Di Villagio, Henderson NV, 89011.
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any restaurants on-site. When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina, and you will find our office located behind seasons grocery.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase this pass.
- Electric boat season passes are not valid on holiday weekends or event dates.
- No swimming from the boat at any time.
- You may not dock or beach the boat.
- Season passes are not shareable and non-refundable.
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian-style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!