- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Henderson, NV
*Location varies based on activity*
- Single Kayaks & Tandem Kayaks will leave from the Westin Lake Las Vegas. The address is 101 Montelago Blvd, Henderson, NV 89011.
- Glass Kayaks will leave from the Village. The address is 20 Costa di Lago, Henderson NV 89011.
- Paddleboard 1 will leave from Reflection Bay. The address is 75 Montelago Blvd, Henderson NV 89011.
- Paddleboard 2 will leave from the Village. The address is 20 Costa di Lago, Henderson NV 89011.
- Electric Boats will leave from the Village. The address is 20 Costa di Lago, Henderson NV 89011.
*Please be sure to arrive at least 1 hour early. Lines will be long, parking will be limited, and the walk may be far based on where you are routed to park.
*Because of restrictions on 4th of July and the high amount of boat traffic on the lake, watercrafts will be limited to an area near the launching point. The paddling area will be limited. Boats will be allowed to cruise around the majority of the lake.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
Independence day brings in thousands of people to Las Vegas from all around the world. We suggest arriving at Lake Las Vegas reasonably early to ensure you find a parking spot for this event.
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office.
- Lockers will be available for rent in the Village location only*. Pricing ranges from $7-20 based upon locker size. Arrive early to guarantee a locker!
- All participants 18 and under must wear a coast guard approved life vest while on the water. (provided)
- Coolers are prohibited. All food and beverage must be purchased on site.
- You need to be at least 16 years of age to be on the water and have your liability waiver filled out by a parent/guardian.
- Majestic palm trees, shimmering calm lake waters, and FIREWORKS, you won't want to miss this event!
- You will receive a text message on the day of the event that includes check-in time and the location address for this event.
- If you are bringing your phone on the water with you, don't forget to purchase a waterproof phone case when checking in!
- Glow supplies will be provided for everyone! More glow, the better!
- We will begin allowing guests on the water at around 8:00 PM.
- FIREWORKS will begin at 9 PM sharp!
- Once fireworks are over, feel free to stay on the water until 9:30 PM, all watercraft must be back by 10 PM
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!