Combo Season Pass: Aqua Park/Paddleboard, Kayak, Water Bike Season Pass (March 1 - Oct 1)
- Duration: 150 Days (approx.)
- Location: Henderson, NV
Mobile: Scroll Down To Book
ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP
- Unlimited access to Aqua Park, Kayaks, Paddleboards, and Water Bikes
- Passes can not be shared
- Kids 9 and under need a guardian (16+) at all times with them on the par
- No restrictions on holidays
- Closures do occur due to private events or weather
- Season passes are non-refundable
- Save 10% on all activities and events with special promo code
AQUA PARK RULES
- DO NOT swim UNDER features
- Feet first on all slides
- No HEAD FIRST diving/no flips
- No Rough Play
- Be respectful of all users, and give priority to younger and smaller children, lend a helping hand!
- Each Aquapark session is 45 minutes long.
- Sessions begin on the hour.
- 15 minutes of safety instruction and rules are given before entering the park.
1. We need you to come into the office located at 20 Costa di Lago, Henderson NV 89011 during our operational season (March-October)
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU BUY?
2. When you arrive we will need a waiver from you. We will also need to take a picture of you for our internal system.3. We will give you your membership keycard, use this keycard as a quick pass to check-in if lines are long in the office.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina, and you will find our office!
Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 15-30 minutes of wait time.
We suggest leaving large bags, purses, towels in the car as we do not allow them on the dock. We do rent lockers for small items such as phones and wallets.
- You must be at least 11 years of age, and have a liability waiver filled out by your parent/guardian to participate in the Aqua Park alone.
- Children must be 6 years old to participate in the Aqua Park. However, children 6-10 need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Must know how to swim
- A coast guard approved life jacket must be worn at all times (provided)
- Jewelry is prohibited in the Aqua Park (nose rings, lip rings, earrings, wedding rings, necklaces, studded bathing suits). NO EXCEPTIONS!
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is precisely what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!