2 Hour Luxurious Electric Boat Rental
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Henderson, NV
**PLEASE READ WHOLE DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE BOOKING**
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina and you will find our office!
- Swimming from the boat is prohibited, please be courteous to the following renters.
- You may not beach, dock, or enter any coves/bridges on the lake due to shallow waters.
- Large coolers are not allowed.
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, complete the driver agreement and liability waivers ahead of time, please read below for links to these digital forms.
- Click HERE for your digital waiver (Don't do this until the day of your reservation)
- Click HERE for your DRIVER agreement
- Anyone 18 and under must wear a coast guard approved life jacket while on the water.
- Food/drinks and small coolers are welcome if purchased from Seasons Grocery (supporting local business!)
Must be 18 years of age to operate
You may fit up to 13 guests on our luxurious, Duffy Electric cruiser.
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is exactly what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!