4th Of July Fireworks Paddle at Lake Las Vegas
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Henderson, NV
FIREWORKS PADDLE | 2.5-HOUR EVENT | PADDLE UNDER THE FIREWORKS!
LIVE Concert on the water!
Raffles and giveaways!
AFTER YOU BOOK & ARRIVAL
- Once you complete your booking online, you will receive a confirmation email. Please ensure you have received it as it contains important information regarding your reservation!
- When arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you must park at the Monte Lago parking garage located at 8 Strada Di Villaggio, Henderson NV, 89011. We recommend arriving early to ensure you locate parking and check in on time.
- After parking, feel free to stop at any restaurants on-site. The Italian-styled village offers food options such as Luna Rosa, The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro, Seasons Grocery, and more!
- Check-in will be held at our main office, located at 15 Costa Di Lago, Henderson NV 89011.
- Please have the card you paid with, along with your ID ready to give to the receptionist.
- Self-service lockers are available at our facility on the dock. * Card payment only
- If you are bringing your phone don't forget to purchase a waterproof phone case for $10!
REQUIREMENTS & REGULATIONS
- You must be at least 16 years of age and have a liability waiver signed by a parent/guardian to be on the water alone.
- Anyone 15 and under must be with an adult at all times while out on the lake.
- Lifejackets are required to be worn for nighttime events.
- All beaches, and docks, are private. Using such a premise can result in fines.
- Only 1 adult and 1 child may share a paddleboard.
- Coolers and ice chests are prohibited at Lake Las Vegas.
- Electric Boat renters, please read and complete the boat driver consent form prior to booking, here: https://go.llvws.com/DriverConsent
- Capacity | Paddleboard/Single kayak: 300lbs| Tandem kayak: 425 lbs| Electric boats seat 8-9 guests|
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian-style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!