Bring Your Own Season Pass (Personal Paddleboard/Kayak)
- Varighet: 180 Dager (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Henderson, NV
ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP
- Unlimited hourly access. May only launch during our business hours. (9 am-6 pm)
- Passes are per watercraft
- Kids need a guardian (16+) at all times with them on the lake
- No restrictions on holidays
- Closures do occur due to private events or weather
- Season passes are non-refundable
- If you ever need the membership discount code for special events or other bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the subject to your email "membership discount code needed." In the body state, your name and email your membership is under; once confirmed, a promo code will be emailed to you to use.
- Save 10% on all activities and events with special promo code
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU BUY?
- We need you to come into the office located at 20 Costa di Lago, Henderson NV 89011 during our operational season (March-October)
- When you arrive, we will need a waiver from you. We will also need to take a picture of you for our internal system.
- We will give you your membership keycard, use this keycard to check in every time you come to the lake.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees!
- After parking, you can walk through the Village and stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
- When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina, and you will find our office!
- Now that you are ready to start your experience, we suggest completing the liability waiver before coming into the office. This will save you 15-30 minutes of wait time.
- Click HERE for your digital waiver (Don't do this until the day of your reservation)
- We suggest leaving large bags, purses, towels in the car as we do not allow them on the dock. We do rent lockers for small items such as phones and wallets.
- You must launch from our dock.
- You will need to check-in when you arrive at the lake so we can make sure you have completed your liability waiver.
- All beaches and docks on Lake Las Vegas are private.
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is precisely what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!