New Years Eve Electric Boat Rental (Champagne included)
- Kesto: 3 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Henderson, NV
Ring in 2021 by cruising directly underneath them with the best view of the fireworks display! Before midnight, you and your party of up to 8 people will be free to cruise the lake, as well as enjoy the complimentary champagne bottle! Feel free to put your own food and beverages onboard as well.
What You Get!
• Ring In 2021 with an Adventure on the Water
• Bottle of Champagne!
• Glassware to Toast Champagne at Midnight
• Possible to Bring Your Own Food and Drink
• Spectacular Firework Show!
• Memories of a lifetime!
**Fireworks will begin at 12 AM sharp! You will be watching the show while you are on the water. Take advantage of the best seats at the lake!**
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
• Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees! Please park in the Montelago parking garage.
• Swimming from the boat is prohibited. Please be courteous to the following renters.
• You may not beach, dock, or enter any coves/bridges on the lake due to shallow waters.
• Large coolers are not allowed.
• Now that you are ready to start your experience, complete the driver agreement and liability waivers ahead of time. Please read below for links to these digital forms.
• Anyone 18 and under is required to wear a coast guard approved life jacket while on the water.
• Food/drinks and small coolers are welcome!
• Must be 18 years of age to operate with a valid credit card/ID
**We are following Covid-19 guidelines. Guests will be required to arrive with face masks on and keep in mind cleanliness and social distancing**
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is exactly what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!