St. Patrick's Day Cruise at Lake Las Vegas
- Duración: 2 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Henderson, NV
The Luck of The Irish just got better here at Lake Las Vegas!
Come dressed in your best green attire and join us while we celebrate St.
Patrick’s Day with Jameson Specials, Live Music, and more! Leprechaun sightings
may occur, and pots of gold may or may not be included.
The Yacht departs from The Village in Lake Las Vegas. Check-in
and bars will open 30 minutes prior to event time. The Yacht departs promptly
at the time you are booking for and will return 90 minutes after departure.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Upon arriving at Lake Las Vegas, you will be excited that there are no parking fees! Please park in the Montelago parking garage and walk down toward the village!
Feel free to stop at any of the restaurants on-site. We offer options such as Cafe Du Lac (French), Luna Rosa (Italian), The Pub, Mimi and Coco Bistro (French), One5 Lakeside (American), and Seasons Grocery (Deli)!
When you are finished strolling, head toward the marina, and you will see the La Contessa on the dock. Check-in will be held at the boat!
VIP TICKET INCLUDES
- 25% OFF ALL DRINKS
- $20 credit for any kayak, paddleboard, or aqua park pass for the
- 2021 Season at Lake Las Vegas Water Sports (redeem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 10% Discount code for future events
- VIP early boarding with private bar
- VIP only allowed upstairs until Yacht departs
- VIP Dockside Bar Line (Get your drinks faster!)
- Free parking
- Expedited VIP Check-in line
- 90 Minute Cruise
- Access to explore The Yacht
- Meet the Captain
- Live Music
- The memory of a lifetime
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES
- Access to 80' Yacht
- Dance floor
- 90 Min Cruise
- Live Music·
- Amazing views of Lake Las Vegas·
- Free parking
UPGRADING TO A VIP TABLE
To purchase a VIP table, each person in your group will need an individual ticket (general admission or VIP). Once you have selected your desired amount of tickets, click "BOOK NOW" you will be prompted with the VIP table upgrade option.
- Dress to impress!·
- No Swimwear is permitted
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- 2 Bars on board, cash and credit cards accepted·
- Boarding and bar opens 30 minutes before event time·
- The bar stays open 30 minutes after the cruise returns to the
- Cruise time is 90 minutes·
- Buyouts available
ABOUT LAKE LAS VEGAS
Majestic palm trees, shimmering lake waters, and sunny skies! Beautiful outdoor scenery, an Italian style village, and lakefront resorts are not typically what one thinks of when picturing Las Vegas. However, that is exactly what is to be found only 20 miles from the famous Las Vegas Strip, where desert, lights, and gambling convert into a scenic, quiet retreat with Lake Mead National Park (Hoover Dam), Valley of Fire State Park right around the corner!
CHECK OUR REVIEWS!