St. Patricks Day Yacht Cruise at Lake Las Vegas
- Durata: 5 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Henderson, NV
Mobile: Scroll Down To Book
There's no better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day Weekend than out on our two-story luxury yacht for a cruise on Lake Lake Las Vegas! Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day, so get out and celebrate this joyous holiday!
Information about the cruise
- Yacht Ticket: $65.00 (cash bar is available)
- Yacht Ticket + Open bar (from 6:30-8:30): $100
- Food will be provided between 6:45-8:30
- Cruising aboard a two-story, 80-foot luxury yacht, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Las Vegas. Take in the sights from any of two climate-controlled interior decks, or enjoy the breeze on the open-top deck.
- The DJ will play your favorite Top 40, Hip-Hop, and party hits. Don't forget to grab a drink from any of our full bars! Take advantage of Lake Las Vegas best asset and come aboard the cruise!
- We will have a photographer and videographer on board to capture all of the fun! Pictures and videos will be shared with all participants.
- Doors will open at 5:00 PM and the yacht will depart at 6:45 PM and return 8:15 PM. Please be on time, as the boat will leave without you! This event is 21+, ID is required. When the yacht arrives back at the dock the party will continue!
- A cash bar will be available
- Abundant St. Patrick’s Day-themed party favors will be given out
- What is the dress code? There is NO Dress code for the boat.
- Where is the after-party? The after-party will be held on the Yacht while it is parked at the dock. The party will go on until 10 PM
- Can I bring my own food/drink on the boat? Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought on the boat.
- What do I need to bring to get on the boat? Your valid ID. All guests must Be 21+.
- How do I get to the boat? The boat is located at 20 Costa di Lago, Henderson NV. Please give yourself extra time to park and find the boat.
- What kind of music will be played on the boat? The DJ will start with Top 40, Hip-Hop, and Party Hits and will play a variety of music with the goal of helping everyone enjoy themselves.
- Where is my ticket? No ticket is needed, just bring your ID and we will be able to pull up your reservation upon arrival.